Whether it be for the offshore global fishing fleet or for the fish processing plants ashore, KER GROUP supply and install Vertical Plate Freezers to suit your needs.
What are the benefits of plate freezers?
Block freezing has been the preferred method for freezing product for the past number of decades as it guarantees the best possible product quality, saves valuable time and ensures better overall economy. As well as providing safe and rapid freezing, it also offers easy product palletization.
The plate freezers that we offer are developed and improved on an ongoing basis in collaboration with our suppliers to ensure that they fulfill market demands. They are available with different block sizes and accessories designed to meet customers’ needs.
Our freezers comply with regulations
All of our plate freezers comply with the most stringent requirements with regard to food and health and safety and are class approved in accordance with the demands of the veterinary authorities and Det Norske Veritas and comply with DNV and EU regulations and are also type-approved by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping.
Typical applications for the plate freezers with extruded sea-water resistant plates are, Pelagic fish species, H&G red fish or cod, capelin, sardines, sardinella, blue whiting and squid.
Some features include:
- Block thickness: 50, 75 and 100mm
- Easy to rebuild to other block thickness
- No rust exposed material
- High Performance
- For all known refrigerants (including CO2)
- Flexible hoses, couplings and collector in stainless steel.
- Hydraulic operated, manual valves.
- Very rigid frame of galvanized steel.
- Rigid hydraulic system with 7000 kgs lifting force!
- All hydraulic sylinders stainless stee coated.
- Vertical Plate Freezers available for 17 plates/16 stations up to 31 plates/ 30 stations.
- Capacity from 7-14 ton/24 hours.
Nationwide supply and installation
KER Group supply plate freezers and similar refrigeration services throughout Ireland. From Killybegs harbour in Donegal to Castletownbere we also install and operate maintenance services in all the major ports around Ireland. Contact us today on 00353 (0)74 9731525 to find out more about or refrigeration products and services.
Oilean Glas Teoranta
Client wanted his current process automated. (Production of dried seaweed product)